At AIM, we’re here whenever you need us. If you haven’t studied before, we have a whole team who can help you get started. If you need a hand figuring out the right course for your career plan, we can point you in the right direction. If looking for career resources, our librarians will become your new best friend.
You get loads of friendly help when you need it
- Practical insights and resources
- A solid game plan for a more successful and rewarding work environment
- Check out the AIM Assessment Guide (400kb)
- Read the AIM Student Handbook (300kb) to familiarise yourself with our policies and procedures.
Help with assessments
We conduct regular workshops on how to submit a successful AIM course assessment. To find out more about these, or for help submitting assessments, tracking submitted assessments, extensions and resubmissions, please talk to our Student Support Team:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call – 1300 761 700 (ask for Student Support)