Ready to take your business to the next level? AIM can help you get there with our tailored range of organisational development services. We specialise in diagnostics, planning, implementation and review.
Figuring out what you need
The world is changing fast, and your business may need to pick up the pace, adapt or expand to stay relevant and viable. We can help you determine how to best make this happen.
- Situational analysis
- Productivity assessments
- Training needs analysis
- Development planning
Helping your people change with you
It’s one thing to make big plans for your business, but what about its people? How to ensure buy in, that you have the best professionals on the job, that they’re happy to take the journey with you?
- 360 feedback design and development
- Team and management development
- Coaching and mentoring
- In-company and customised training
Staying on your game
Once you’ve got the people and strategies in place, it’s important to be equipped to handle anything the market throws at you. We can help you transition, assess and review, as well as market yourself to the right audiences, at the right time.
- Managing change
- Marketing plans and strategy
To find out more
AIM trainers can deliver a host of courses and qualifications at your workplace. By bringing your next training session in-house, you could save time and money, and ensure business-confidential information remains behind closed doors.
Popular short courses include:
- The New Supervisor
- Diploma of Project Management (stage 2)
- Managing People Effectively
- see more courses....
We can also deliver:
- VETAB accredited Certificate, IV, Diploma & Advanced Diploma
- certificate programs for Business Management, Marketing and Workplace Assessor
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Professional Management)
- International MBA
- a range of other graduate programs
- customised training.
Depending on your facilities, we can go anywhere in the Sydney metropolitan area, likewise Canberra. We also travel to NSW regional centres. Call 1300 663 168 to find out more.
Costs and more information
In-company training costs vary and are dependant on factors such as participant numbers and course duration. Call 1300 663 168 if you’d like to find out more.
Many businesses come to us with training gaps unique to their situation. We can work closely with you to tailor existing AIM courses or design unique programs that address company-specific or individual requirements.
Why customised training
With a customised training program, you can:
- target specific challenges, projects and individuals
- adapt quickly and efficiently to changing market conditions
- seize new business opportunities
- skill-up key staff in areas of most value to your business.
You’ll be assigned a dedicated resource to help define, design and deliver your customised training program. It’s this attention to detail our clients really appreciate.
Be assured that our courses and qualifications are developed with an emphasis on behavioural change. So for example, assignments are work-based—which means that learning is active, highly relevant and has an almost immediate practical application.
We also offer broader educational support services and business tools via our specialist librarians, the myAIM database portal and industry events.
We can hold customised training at your workplace or at our Sydney and Canberra training rooms.
Costs and more information
Customised training costs vary and are dependant on factors such as participant numbers, course duration and whether we’re adapting an existing course or designing a bespoke program.
Call 1300 663 168 if you’d like to find out more.
Setting up some time with a career coach could be just what you need to inject spark and direction into your work/life.
Meet challenges head-on
An AIM career coach can help you become an invaluable asset to your business.
- Got a big project on the boil at work and could use some help?
- New promotion and keen to make a positive impact?
Open new career paths
We can also help you deal with roadblocks and transform your future.
- Feel trapped in your current role?
- Want to pursue new directions and don't know where to start?
- Unsure of the skills required to reach your career goals?
- Being passed over for promotions or knocked back for positions applied for?
- Finding it difficult to access positions not advertised to the public?
How it works
We match you with the most appropriate coach for your needs—a specialist who can guide you through the steps required to achieve your objectives.
Everyone’s needs are different, so it’s very much a personalised approach. Some require 3-4 sessions, some more, some less. A number of self-assessment tools may be used throughout the process, and you’ll be asked to commit to an action plan (which allows you to see, and celebrate, your results.
Locations and times
We hold career coaching sessions at our Sydney and Canberra offices, or at your choice of venues in either location. Sessions can run from as a little as 60 minutes, and are held in business hours and after hours.
Costs and more information
Career coaching costs vary and are dependant on factors such session duration, how many sessions you attend and whether you’re an AIM Member. Call 1300 663 168 if you’d like to find out more.