Personal Influencing Skills
Flat organisational structures and the rise of project-based management, means top performers must be able to influence a diverse range of people.
The Personal Influencing Skills short course will help you develop a flexible style of influence that will allow you to affect those within your own group and your clients’ organisations. This is a Situation Management System (SMS) program, which means it’s based on the idea that different situations require different styles or approaches.
Your employer will benefit because:
You’ll return to your organisation with the ability to positively influence a wide range of situations, and people from a variety of backgrounds. You’ll be able to adopt the style of influence that best suits specific circumstances.
This course is right for you:
If you are in a position that requires you to use your personal influence. You might be a manager, team leader, supervisor, sales and account manager, senior customer service representative, or project or change manager.
- Use positive influence effectively
- Develop a flexible influencing style
- Work out when best to apply your influencing skills
- Use your influence in daily work situations
- The benefits of positive versus negative power and influence
- Self assessment of influence style
- The five influence styles and key influence skills
- A decision model for choosing an appropriate influence style
- Setting specific learning goals for improving your personal influence skills
|Start date||Start time||End date||End time||Location|
|11/06/2013||9:00 AM||13/06/2013||5:00 PM||NSW|
|06/11/2013||9:00 AM||08/11/2013||5:00 PM||NSW|
READY TO ENROL?
Book online, FREE CALL 1300 855 682 or fill in the enquiry form and we'll call you