Delivering Customer Service
Customer service is vitally important in today’s fast-changing markets and competitive environment.
& one coaching webinar
The Delivering Customer Service short course explores trends in customer behaviour and how organisations today need to work harder than ever to satisfy increasing demands of their customers. Examining the dynamics of both internal and external customer relationships, this course provides a base from which to build a customer-focussed culture.
Your employer will benefit because:
You’ll gain valuable insight into the complex wants, needs and expectations of today’s customers and how you can effectively respond to meet them.
This program is right for you:
If your role involves providing a service to customers, you manage a customer service team or you’re considering a career in the service industry.
- Be responsive to customers and deliver services that meet or exceed expectations
- Build strong customer relationships and resolve difficulties
- Communicate effectively to understand and respond to customer needs
- Develop team capability and monitor effectiveness
|Start date||Start time||End date||End time||Location|
|14/08/2013||9:00 AM||11/09/2013||11:00 AM||NSW|
|22/10/2013||9:00 AM||19/11/2013||11:00 AM||ACT|
|13/11/2013||9:00 AM||11/12/2013||10:00 AM||NSW|
The Delivering Customer Service short course aligns with the following competency:
- BSBCUS401A Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS501A Manage quality customer service
Additional fees may apply if you choose to be assessed in this competency.
The Delivering Customer Service short course can contribute towards the following Qualifications:
READY TO ENROL?
Book online, FREE CALL 1300 855 682 or fill in the enquiry form and we'll call you