SAVE TIME: It is quicker and easier for you to submit your assessments online, and quicker for us to process. This means you get your results quicker
SAVE MONEY: Avoid postage costs.
MORE SECURE: No chance of losing your assessment in the post
and you will always have a backup copy.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Reduced carbon footprint by avoiding printing.
Before Submitting Your Assessment
- Save all of your documents as electronic files and name them according to the information they contain. e.g. SignedThirdPartyReport
Place all of your documentation into one zipped file (AIM does not accept .RAR files) and name it in the following format: LastName_FirstName_ProgramName_UnitCode
- Agree to the terms by ticking the box below and an upload box will appear.
- In the ‘File Upload’ section, locate the file you want to submit
- In the ‘Description’ section, provide the email address that you would like your results to be sent to.
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Wait until you receive notification of “success”
If your file is quite large, please be aware it can take several minutes to upload
I declare that this assessment submission is my own and contains no material written by another person except where due reference is made. I am aware that a false declaration may lead to disciplinary actions.
IMPORTANT: For best results uploading your assessment, please use Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 7 and above or Safari browsers.
If you do not have access to these browsers please send via email to: email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Student Support.
Ph 1300 761 700